To be the leading non-government owned shipping company in Oman providing cost effective & efficient transportation of goods by sea linking Omani ports with regional ports.
Own and charter suitable ships to meet company needs for moving bulk and bagged cement between company plants and terminals network besides selling such services and other related services in the open market to ensure maximum utilization of assets at maximum income and at lowest possible cost.
Scope of Shipping Opportunities
- Own & charter cost effective suitable ships to meet & execute company shipping strategy
- Manage our own shipping capacities directly
- Provide shipping management services
- Provide shipping Agency & owners representation services
- Provide ship chandelling services
- Provide clearing and forwarding services
- Provide ship brokerage services
- Provide any other relevant shipping services
RCC Shipping Fleet
Raysut Cement Group owns 2 pneumatic self-unloading ships. These 2 ships plus one or two leased ships are transporting bulk cement shipments loaded at Salalah and distributed to company terminals in Muscat and Sohar or Mukalla and Aden in Yemen.
MV RAYSUT I
MV RAYSUT II
Useful Links :
Port of Salalah www.salalahport.com
Ministry of Transport www.motc.gov.com
Riyadh MOU www.riyadhmou.org
Al Sahwa Complex, 1st Floor, Al Nahdha Street, Salalah City Centre
P.O.Box 1020 Postal code 211,
Salalah, Sultanate of Oman
Phone: +968 23381600
Fax: +968 23290634